You Asked For IT. We Delivered.
If the COVID-19 pandemic had a silver-lining it’s that it slowed life down a bit to better appreciate and think of what we do for a living and how passionate we are about it.
For us at nQuery, we realized how much our clients depended on us for so many things, including the insistence of us helping them with their IT systems and overall business communications.
Never before in history has there been a time in which telecom companies from around the world have played such a pivotal role in shaping the future of digital technology. The Coronavirus pandemic may have shut down the physical world, but the digital world is for sure trying its best to fill the “gap”.
Who would have thought that a pandemic would provide us with an opportunity to better serve our clients?
There’s no doubt that the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are being felt across the globe and no one has been spared. It has had a significant impact on our everyday lives and our way of living, whether at home or at work.
Just like the many telecom companies across the globe who have been adopting a variety of measures and providing networking services to benefit their customers, we at nQuery have strived to do the same.
Not only did we improve the overall customer experience, we also provided our clients with the best IT Cloud services we could offer.
To aid our customers to work effectively from home, our company implemented network connectivity and unified communications services to suit their needs as per the times of the pandemic. We provided more reliable home-based communication and collaboration solutions and better business cloud services. We did think through what the business environment would look like post Covid-19 so our designs were based on both remote working environment but with an eye on the office re-opening environment post Covid.
We also listened to our clients and this is what they told us:
“We love working with you guys but we need more.”
“We need you to handle and manage all of our technology needs NOT just our telecom.”
“We trust in you and on what you advise us to do because of how you have helped us in the past with phones and internet.”
“Who better to assist in our IT and Cloud services than those we trust and had a history of doing great work with.”
“You were so amazing during the COVID pandemic that we need you to become a bigger part of our business going forward.”
“When we needed you – your team was there in the trenches helping us set things up for remote working and now they are helping us get back to the office as efficiently as possible.”
Why is it Important to Have a Trusted Partner Take Care of your IT and Cloud Services?
- Trust is most critical when company functions and security of data is at the forefront of an efficient environment
- You don’t have to worry about the details of technology but rather on your core business
- You want a partner who watches out for you and negotiates best terms, conditions, and pricing without bias
- You want it all handled and managed properly by someone who you know has your best interest at heart
Shaping the Next “New Normal”
- The moment our people went from working in their offices to working at home, their demands changed virtually overnight. What we were required to do was immediately scale up our services so that we could meet their digital requirements. We reconfigured our supply chains and enhanced our capacity and bandwidth to support remote work.
- To meet the requirements of the new work environment what was required was a strategic response.
- We realized that if we were not future ready with stabilized business cloud services and operations, then we may not be able to stand up to reality when the world reopened for business.
- We focused on stabilizing and strengthening our many solutions and processes so that nothing was rushed. Being both mindful and strategic at the same time helped us to develop a better support infrastructure and to fully understand how the current situation was impacting our clients as well as our partner networks.
nQuery — Your Cloud Partner
- UCaaS: Our Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) has become the mainstream choice for most organizations, especially during the pandemic. This is also because we partner with the world’s leading UCaaS providers to provide a quality experience and a sophisticated communications tool.
Because UCaaS promises seamless integrations with business processes at a lower price-point than traditional premises-based solutions, it has become our clients’ preferred choice.
- SD-WAN: Software Defined Wide Area Network or SD-WAN is one of the most game-changing technologies introduced to business technology. We help our clients identify whether SD-WAN would benefit their business. Experts are of the opinion that this upcoming technology will be the new norm even after the pandemic crisis is over.
- CCaaS: nQuery has partnered with the world’s leading providers to provide strategic CCaaS (Contact-Center-as-a-Service) solutions. CCaaS is a cloud-based customer experience solution that offers best-in-class, multi-channel customer engagement to our business clients.
In today’s landscape, optimal communications and services are a competitive advantage, and we have managed to become our customers’ trusted IT advocate. We not only help our customers to strategize, but also source and implement the best CCaaS solution for their businesses. We help them move from a premise-based Call Center to a Contact Center in the Cloud
- Cybersecurity: It is not enough to just enhance network bandwidth and not improve on cybersecurity. At nQuery our Cybersecurity services take care of all the processes and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
When our customers spoke we listened and we responded. We are now offering IT, Cybersecurity, and doubling down on UCaaS.
Bridging the Gap
It has always been our aim to not just thrive but to serve as a bridge between the physical and digital worlds and deliver better and new value to our customers.
Yes, it’s true there is no tested roadmap available to deal with the COVID-19 crisis. With the pandemic situation improving in certain areas, it is still wreaking havoc on a global scale. However, as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis nQuery will continue to customize and shape IT Cloud solutions for our customers so that they are not just ready but also well equipped to face the next “new normal”.